1. Select the charity that you'll fundraise for. It must be a registered charity or foundation. For inspiration take a look at our existing Open Challenge Charity Partners. If your favourite charity is not listed here, nominate the charity on the registration form and we'll contact them on your behalf.
2. Select your travel experience. Using the expertize of our parent company, World Expeditions, we've taken our most popular adventures and fine-tuned them to appeal to fundraisers. Which one appeals to you?
3. Register by downloading the registration form or register online and pay the registration fee. Soon after one of our consultants will contact you by phone or email. Alternatively you can contact the Huma Challenge office to register.
4. Charity authorization. Once you've registered we'll contact your chosen charity to seek authorization for you to fundraise on their behalf. The charity will contact you with your permission to fundraise, the minimum fundraising target and directions for you to create an online fundraising page. Your registration will not progress further until the charity officially gives their authorization.
5. Receive your confirmation kit containing:
> Welcome letter
> Fundraiser’s Guidebook
> Responsible Travel Guidebook
> Pre departure information
> Medical form (if applicable)
> Travel insurance documents
> Travel invoice
6. Start fundraising. The Fundraiser’s Guidebook we provide you with will assist you greatly in setting fundraising objectives and determining your fundraising activities. Set up your online fundraising page and ask your friends, family, colleagues and greater network to support you by pledging donations.
7. Start training. Your challenge may be graded introductory through to challenging. You will need to set yourself a fitness program to get ready for your challenges. We will assist you in understanding what is required.
8. Take the challenge. Once you've reached your fundraising target it's time to set off on your Open Challenge ... good luck and enjoy the experience with the knowledge that you have made a much needed contribution to your chosen charity.