We realize that the dates, activities or destinations chosen by nominated charities may not suit yours. Huma Challenge is proud to offer you the possibility to choose any World Expeditions departure to make your own challenge. To encourage you in your philanthropic engagement, World Expeditions offers a 10% discount on your chosen fundraising trip.
5 easy steps to your Open Challenge
- Select your adventure
We recommend you discuss your trip choice with a Huma consultant to ensure you choose a trip which is right for you. For an open challenge it is your responsibility to call the charity for whom you wish to raise funds for. You shall supply an acceptance form to Huma Challenge.
- Register for your Challenge
You can enroll to a challenge by filling and returning your booking form to:
78 George St
You may also choose to sent your form by fax (613) 241-4189 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt, you will be sent a participant kit which includes:
- Welcome letter from Huma Challenge
- Fundraising tips document
- Trip pre-departure document
- Medical form
- Start fundraising and training for your chosen challenge
In your participant kit you have all the tools to achieve this step successfully. Your Huma consultant is also available to support you and answer any questions you may have on your trip. We can assist with any extra travel arrangements you may need.
- Fundraising target
In order to receive your 10% discount from World Expeditions you must show a confirmation letter, from the selected charity, that you have fundraised or paid a minimum of $1000 in donation. This must be done at time of final payment of your trip. If you reach your target within 70 days prior departure, World Expeditions will credit you, provided you reach your target before departure. World Expeditions is also proud to give you preferential price on airline ticket for your challenge.
- Experience a life-changing adventure and tell all your friends!
- You may choose to fundraising the entire target and any amounts exceeding will go to the charity as a donation
- Use a combination of personal payments and fundraising
- Pay the full amount personally. You would then be the recipient of the tax deductible receipt.
Be part of the challenge, help YOUR cause!